Rushey Green Ward Assembly Fund 2017/18
The Rushey Green Assembly Fund is now open, for applications for projects by local community organisations that meet our priorities.
Summary and FAQ’S
HOW MUCH CAN WE APPLY FOR?
The maximum grant allowed is £1,500. The average grant made in 2016/17 was approx. £1,300 .
WHEN CAN WE APPLY?
Application forms, which will include details of the priorities, are available now to view and download at: www.lewisham.gov.uk/localassemblies.
WHAT IS THE DEADLINE?
The deadline for applications is 5.00 pm Friday 10th November
Rushey Green Assembly Fund can be used to fund any project which fits within the priorities below:
1. Activities and opportunities for children (under 18) and young people
2. Increasing opportunities for older people (55+)
3. Community cohesion – including events, activities and projects designed to create a sense of community in Rushey Green
4. Culture and the arts with particular reference to improving the wellbeing of people in the Rushey Green Area
5. Improving your local area including local ‘streetscape’, environment and ecology
WHAT TYPES OF PROJECTS HAVE BEEN FUNDED IN THE PAST?
In 2016, the following projects were funded:
WHAT SHOULD WE DO NEXT?
Please visit the Assembly web page to view and download the application forms and guidance at: www.lewisham.gov.uk/localassemblies Please note only applications submitted electronically as a Word document will be accepted.
If you have further questions, please contact Laura Luckhurst, Community Development Officer:
Tel: 020 8314 3830
I look forward to receiving your application by the deadline which is
5.00 pm Friday 10th November.