Catford South Local Assembly Funding is open but closing soon – here is what you need to know
Whens the Deadline?
Sunday 30 September 2018, 11pm
How much is up for grabs?
The total fund is £15000
£2500 can be used as Councillors Discretionary funding
The upper limit for organisations to apply for is £2500…
….However if your idea shows exceptional genius and needs a bit more cash to get going, we may consider a bid for more than £2500
Are we blue sky thinking, or is there a theme?
Catford south assembly have decided on 6 priorities or themes. These are broadly:
• Improving the Cultural offer in Catford South
• Increasing opportunities for Older People Catford South Community
• Developing more activities for Children and You People in Catford South
• Improving Catford South for Residents
• Improving the Catford South Environment
• General things that matter to Catford South Residents
Don’t worry , there is more information about these priorities in the guidance notes here: Guidance-Notes-and-important-information-Catford-South-Local-Assembly-Funding-2018-19
WE WILL ALSO CONSIDER ANY APPLICATIONS THAT THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX – AS LONG AS THEY ARE SENSIBLE, PRACTICLE AND DELIVERABLE!
I have a great idea, can I apply?
• Only constituted organisations or community groups can apply.
• If you are a person with a grand plan, you can approach a constituted organisation to be your ‘Umbrella org’ – this will all have to be arranged before applications come in.
• We favour projects that happen directly in the ward – unless you can prove a large number of Catford South-ian’s will benefit and show proof of that.
• Organisations can put in more than one application if they can demonstrate how they will manage multiple projects
Ok, got it! What do I do when applying?
• You must use the correct application form here: 2018-19-Assembly-Fund-Application-Form1
• You must email your applications in to email@example.com – we cannot accept paper apps unless pre-agreed by the coordinator
• You must ensure that you have received a receipt email for your applications – it is your responsibility to follow this up or you may risk your application going forward
• You must make sure you have your additional documents ready in case they are required
• YOU MUST READ ALL THE GUIDENCE NOTES – THEY TELL YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW! Guidance-Notes-and-important-information-Catford-South-Local-Assembly-Funding-2018-19
• You must MEET ALL DEADLINES
Right let’s get going then….
The deadline for all applications is Sunday 30 September 2018, 11pm
All documents can be downloaded on this page the Love Catford website
If you have any questions or problems please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org