Are you interested in giving back to your community by volunteering with a local charity? Do you have skills and experience that may help Lewisham Youth Theatre to grow and thrive? Do you want to be involved with a charity making a difference in the Lewisham community? Consider donating your time as a Trustee on our Council of Management.
What is Lewisham Youth Theatre?
Lewisham Youth Theatre (LYT) is a registered charity based at the Broadway Theatre in Catford. We have delivered free drama projects with young people in Lewisham since 1987. We do not audition, and everyone is welcome.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
LYT is seeking trustees to help drive the vision of the charity and provide strategic leadership to the organisation. We are particularly looking for trustees with skills and experience in:
- Educational Leadership
- Strategic Organisational Development
- PR/Marketing and Profile Development
What is the Commitment?
- 4 x quarterly Council of Management meetings per year help weekdays 7pm -9pm
- Attendance at the Annual General Meeting
- Available to advise charity on issues arising outside of quarterly meetings
- Occasional support at special events such as productions, fundraising initiatives or recruitment interviews
How do I apply?
Please email your CV along with a short covering letter detailing why you would like to join LYT’s Council of Management and what you think you can bring to the position.