Love Catford is playing up and you can’t access the documents you need to apply for the fund on this site this weekend
We have now put the documents on the Lewisham council website.
Just Google – Lewisham council Catford South Assembly and you should be able to find everything you need
Here is other information that might be of use
How much is up for grabs?
The total fund is £15000
£2500 can be used as Councillors Discretionary funding
The upper limit for organisations to apply for is £2500…
….However if your idea shows exceptional genius and needs a bit more cash to get going, we may consider a bid for more than £2500
Are we blue sky thinking, or is there a theme?
Catford south assembly have decided on 6 priorities or themes. These are broadly:
• Improving the Cultural offer in Catford South
• Increasing opportunities for Older People Catford South Community
• Developing more activities for Children and You People in Catford South
• Improving Catford South for Residents
• Improving the Catford South Environment
• General things that matter to Catford South Residents
Don’t worry , there is more information about these priorities in the guidance notes – access these notes on Lewisham Council website as above
WE WILL ALSO CONSIDER ANY APPLICATIONS THAT THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX – AS LONG AS THEY ARE SENSIBLE, PRACTICLE AND DELIVERABLE!
I have a great idea, can I apply?
• Only constituted organisations or community groups can apply.
• If you are a person with a grand plan, you can approach a constituted organisation to be your ‘Umbrella org’ – this will all have to be arranged before applications come in.
• We favour projects that happen directly in the ward – unless you can prove a large number of Catford South-ian’s will benefit and show proof of that.
• Organisations can put in more than one application if they can demonstrate how they will manage multiple projects
Ok, got it! What do I do when applying?
• You must use the correct application form on the Lewisham council website – as above
• You must email your applications in to firstname.lastname@example.org – we cannot accept paper apps unless pre-agreed by the coordinator
• You must ensure that you have received a receipt email for your applications – it is your responsibility to follow this up or you may risk your application going forward
• You must make sure you have your additional documents ready in case they are required
• YOU MUST READ ALL THE GUIDENCE NOTES – THEY TELL YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW! • You must MEET ALL DEADLINES